Cost of living in Blumenau, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.765 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blumenau (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,211 (R$ 14,087) in Blumenau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)