Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.440 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 31% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 102,352 (R 71,079) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (41 minutes ago)