Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.534 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 26% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,172 (R 35,322) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)