Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02671 MXN / MWK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 60,697 (2,272,045 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (about 2 hours ago)