Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.694 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 121% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,578 ($1,271) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (36 minutes ago)