Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28806 MXN / KGS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,865 (68,963 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)