Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26086 MXN / KGS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 12% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 56,967 (218,383 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (22 minutes ago)