Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.856 MXN / GBP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 100% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,282 (£1,311) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)