Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.155 MXN / GBP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 116% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,562 (£1,551) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)