Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00066 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 15,629 (﷼ 23,563,680) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (26 minutes ago)