Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18503 MXN / NPR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 6% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 61,105 (₨ 330,245) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trondheim costs kr 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)