Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17311 MXN / NPR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 8% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 55,174 (₨ 318,720) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (about 1 hour ago)