Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.273 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,784 (RM4,395) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (34 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)