Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.749 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 147% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 106,263 ($5,381) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)