Cost of living comparison between Bilaspur, India and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27744 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 18% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,219 (₨36,832) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €0.79 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)