Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.795 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 59,143 (5,014KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)