Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.760 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 8% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 14,407 (1,339KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)