Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.764 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,382 (14,145 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)