Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.283 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,210 (13,100 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)