Cost of living comparison between Białystok, Poland and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.717 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,542 (3,507 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)