Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28681 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 9% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 55,722 (₨194,281) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)