Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29697 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 19% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 49,242 (₨165,811) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)