Cost of living in Bhiwandi, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28889 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhiwandi (India) is 7% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,608 (₨40,182) in Bhiwandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)