Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29697 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 25% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,758 (₨143,978) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ottawa costs C$550 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)