Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29032 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 26% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 48,511 (₨167,098) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,321 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨915 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)