Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28666 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 17% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 62,119 (₨216,700) in Bhavnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)