Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31718 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,252 (₨38,628) in Bhavnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)