Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29876 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 8% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,180 (₨57,506) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)