Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28236 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 11% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 51,887 (₨183,764) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (39 minutes ago)