Cost of living comparison between Bharatpur, Nepal and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18904 MXN / NPR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 10% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,638 (₨ 109,174) in Bharatpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)