Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.158 MXN / CHF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 201% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,360 (CHF 2,942) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)