Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.133 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 152% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 148,664 (kr 69,697) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (30 minutes ago)