Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05747 MXN / NGN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 33% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,744 (969,990 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)