Cost of living comparison between Bengkulu, Indonesia and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00152 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 20% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,468 (Rp 14,742,718) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (35 minutes ago)