Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00137 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,658 (Rp 44,410,591) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)