Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.351 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 61% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,176 (1,754 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (36 minutes ago)