Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.967 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 48% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 87,511 (6,266 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)