Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.752 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 66% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,976 (4,269 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)