Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.020 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 37% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 75,602 (5,807 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (44 minutes ago)