Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,437 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.627 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 86,789 (R$ 15,423) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)