Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,449 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.947 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 91,920 (R$ 15,455) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (about 1 hour ago)