Cost of living comparison between Belgrade, Serbia and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,892 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17693 MXN / RSD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 15% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,377 (81,256 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)