Cost of living in Belford Roxo, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.389 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,358 (R$ 8,602) in Belford Roxo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)