Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.436 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,161 (R$ 11,067) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)