Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.812 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 81% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,580 (R$ 3,315) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 15TL (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)