Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.954 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,464 (R$ 13,850) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)