Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07220 MXN / HUF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,340 (517,204 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 4 hours ago)