Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06705 MXN / HUF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 9% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,401 (304,271 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (27 minutes ago)