Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16463 MXN / DZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 8% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,900 (248,432 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)