Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16355 MXN / DZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 54,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 53,270 (325,704 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)