Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.654 MXN / TND
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 29% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 41,467 (5,418 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)