Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01434 MXN / LBP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 146% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,083 (3,213,709 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 3 hours ago)