Cost of living comparison between Beirut, Lebanon and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 686 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01235 MXN / LBP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 118% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,125 (2,762,656 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)