Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26682 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 36% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,048 (63,891 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)