Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31053 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 31% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,282 (181,246 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)