Cost of living comparison between Beira, Mozambique and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27998 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 41% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,607 (62,889 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)