Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31193 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 40% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,158 (247,356 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €8,600 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)