Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 958 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.698 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 53% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 119,293 (元44,208) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)