Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.968 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 78% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,557 (元22,758) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)