Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 859 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.603 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 47% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,116 (元31,165) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (31 minutes ago)