Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 822 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.874 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 64% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 95,277 (元33,149) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $5,083 (about 3 hours ago)