Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.517 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 127% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,505 (6,436 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (41 minutes ago)