Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.320 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 95% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 116,850 (21,964 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)