Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.232 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 124% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,017 (5,355 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (20 minutes ago)