Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.407 MXN / GEL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 17% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 45,786 (6,182 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)