Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.675 MXN / GEL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,398 (5,915 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (41 minutes ago)