Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17513 MXN / DZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 12,577 (71,816 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)