Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16127 MXN / DZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 9% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,018 (384,561 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)