Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16525 MXN / DZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,484 (390,211 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)