Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03472 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 86% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,293 (2,197,132 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)