Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03504 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 78% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 107,028 (3,054,723 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)