Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01560 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 42% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,195 (5,460,728 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (32 minutes ago)