Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01519 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 23% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,134 (4,617,114 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)