Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.397 MXN / CHF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 196% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 115,427 (CHF 5,951) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Sheffield costs £1.58 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥345 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,015 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)