Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.719 MXN / CHF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 174% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 180,561 (CHF 9,646) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)