Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00593 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,649 (COL$10,226,099) in Barrancabermeja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)