Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00689 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 32% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,636 (COL$2,993,290) in Barrancabermeja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)