Cost of living comparison between Barquisimeto, Venezuela and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.066 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 165% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,408 (Bs 20,046) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)