Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33143 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 63,668 (руб 192,101) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)