Cost of living comparison between Bari, Italy and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.152 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 72% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,561 (€973) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)