Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.789 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 78% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,013 (€3,116) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)