Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 40,956 (Bs 160,428,568) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (22 minutes ago)