Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,864 prices entered by 461 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.562 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 112% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 91,021 (€3,863) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (26 minutes ago)