Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.669 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 4% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,607 (元23,460) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $120 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)