Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.940 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 17% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,076 (元23,836) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)