Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.642 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,288 (5,694KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (35 minutes ago)